Tips and tricks
Here are the different items on survival in nature.
1. How to navigate without a compass
-In Night (northern hemisphere)
Locate the North Star, is point after the little bear. A merchant in his direction you go north.
-watch Moss on trees, it grows much further north because it need shade and moisture.
– If you have a watch with a needle, place it horizontally and point the hour hand at the sun. Imagine the angle from the center of your watch by the hour and number 12 angle cut into 2 (bisecting) and you have the south.
2. Predicting the weather Survival Pack
Know the clouds:
cumulus clouds are like cotton, they are a sign of good weather unless they blacken
stratus usually bring rain or snow
cirrus announce good weather
-The Wind can also help you, big bursts announce a sudden change of weather
– A very strong odor of “green” can announce a coming storm
3. Build a makeshift shelter
– Tension perpendicular to the wind a rope between two trees (planted or two masts) to put a tarpaulin in the direction of its length. Secure the ends of the sheet with rocks.
– If you do not have a tarpaulin, use nature and all the branches around you, so you make a wind barrier or roof
– The teepee-shaped cabin is one of my favorite techniques. just put branches supported on the trunk, while around a tree (the tree being the pity of the tipi) this forms a teepee. It must cover the ground with branches for you isolate the most of the cold and make a door. (Fill holes with branches)
4. find water
Our body needs lots of water to operate. It should drink small but often waterlogged. The body can consume more than 5 liters of water a day, it is paramount to find water regularly
Look to your waterways card that crosses your path. If you do not find a card raised corner to see all that surrounds you. A very dense and lush vegetation will lead you to a water point
– If you can not find a water point, you have to find a way to harvest rainwater or morning dew on vegetation. Tying your shirt or shirt around your calves after walking a good time you can harvest water.
– Some plants rich in water:
The palm: cut a palm leaf and the back, he comes out of the water Survival Pack
rod-de-bambou.jpg Bamboo: hack it in its upper part and torder it down! attach it in this position and water will flow.
bananier_2_copie1.jpg Banana: just make a cut just above the ground (15 to 20 cm) then just make a hole in the center. Water will flow through the hole.
5. Eat Survival Pack tips
– Easy Food: wild fruits and berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, hazelnuts, blueberries …) roots and some flowers (daisy leaf and dandelion can be eaten raw)
– Insects: grasshoppers, crickets, locusts (do not eat the legs and wings, you need to cook good)
– Snails, slugs and earthworms (you must flatten and grill) Survival Pack
– the birds
– the fish
– the mammals Survival Pack tips
to be avoided:
– Insects and color species live.
– Toads and frogs living color
– Carnivorous mammals
To test the toxicity of a “food” there are several step
1. the smell Survival Pack
2. skin contact
3. contact with the language
4. swallow and wait five hours
If you have allergic reaction to Phase 2 and 3 drop. If you feel a fishing odor or almond in phase 1 drop.
Survival Pack Trick to Best Survival tips and all about
The “survival” is a genre in itself. Who can give masterpieces or turnips. To mark the release, Wednesday, July 13, 2011, the calamitous “Hunt” Antoine Blossier, Télérama.fr established its top 10 and 10 flop Survival Pack .
The man facing the savagery of men and / or nature. This is the definition of the film survival, or survival English. Unity of action (save his skin, whatever the cost), unity of place (often a forest, sometimes a desert or a city devastated by the Apocalypse), unit of time (a day or two in hell, until exhaustion characters). This gave some masterpieces on the Hobbesian violence (“Man is a wolf to man”) and a lot of great gore turnips. Top 10 and flop 10 on the occasion of the release of the very bad Hunt, Antoine Blossier to be classified in the second category Survival Pack .